Monday, February 8, 2010

What a week it has been! The end of Jeramy's work week proved to be one of the worst yet! He has a severely sprained ankle that could take up to 6 weeks to heal. This means my life for the next 6 weeks will be rough! It already has been! I'm so used to him carrying the car seat, taking out the trash, cleaning while i'm gone at work... oh i feel like i havent got to sit down for two seconds!

On another note I am very proud of Kaylee.. She has had a rough start at school since she didn't have basic knowledge down before she started kindergarden.. So she started off on a left foot and since then she has been very discouraged. I have been working hard with her and her main problem now is Confidence! She knows all she needs to know to read she just doesnt believe in herself! She see's a tutor every Thursday and last Thursday her tutor had the exact same statement... She needs to believe in herself! So for the past two Friday's she has gotten 100% on her spelling test! I think just that little bit of success has helped her out tremendously! So this week we are trying something new. Which is going to be hard for me with a hurt husband and three kids, but I think we are going to try no T.V. on school nights... I'll either have her practice spelling words.. or write them, and then we can read together. Although I don't want to overwhelm her I know all the practicing we did with her spelling words paid off! So we will see how this week goes!

Kamrie is finally sitting up! She likes dancing, moving her body back and forth but she finally has balance down in the sitting category! Another thing... Kynzie has taught Kamrie how to scream, those of you who know Kynzie understand why this is a problem! Oh geez.. my mom really jinxed me! I have two little girls that are just like i was when i was little! I drove my parents crazy so my mom wished it apon me! So now here I am with Double Trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment